Lodge Enamel cookware has received rave reviews from consumer oriented magazines like Good Housekeeping and Fine Cooking, while also garnering approval from professional chefs, test kitchens and home cooks. This cookware features the same great cast iron construction that Lodge is known for with a beautiful gradated porcelain enamel coating that is FDA approved. Even better, the marine grade 304 stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cast from molten iron in individual sand molds and made to exact specifications, Lodge's Color Series is first coated with black matte enamel, which is then followed by two coats of porcelain enamel. The enamel coating creates a non-reactive surface that can be used for all types of cooking, as well as marinating, refrigerating, or freezing. Additionally, enamel cast iron can be used on electric, gas, ceramic and induction cook tops on low to medium temperatures, as well as in gas, electric, or convection ovens below 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lodge Dutch Oven
- Caribbean blue gradated porcelain enamel coating
- Cast iron construction
- Marine grade 304 stainless steel knob
- Knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Non-reactive surface
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Can be used on electric, gas, ceramic, and induction cook tops, and in gas, electric, and convection ovens
- Hand wash recommended
- 10" diameter x 4" H, with a 4.5 quart capacity